|Get jobs on your |
Key Accounts Manager
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Are you an experienced salesperson? Are you someone that is comfortable (and most of all successful) at selling at a higher level? If so, this opportunity might just be for you!
One of our clients is a very successful food delivery company that has a presence across the country. They are looking for a key accounts manager to join their forward-thinking team. In this position, you will be expected to develop and manage long-term partnerships with key national restaurant brands. The position is to be carried from the Cape Town offices.
The additional responsibilities are listed below:
- Increasing revenue from existing accounts by consulting with national partners and developing partner strategies
- Provide national partners with weekly and monthly performance reports
- Coordinate selling efforts across the team to execute large scale on-boarding of national partners
- Working cross functionally within the business to optimise partnerships, leading all aspects internally and externally
- Monitor and analyse performance of national partner specific KPIs, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings to the client
- Ensure national partners are kept accountable on all aspects of service delivery to the client's customers by ensuring they always focus on continuous restaurant operational performance
- Key account management experience
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly analytical
- A love for winning
- Enthusiasm for being a part of an entrepreneurial, startup environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members within the organisation
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or relevant other tertiary qualification
- Minimum of three years' key account experience
- Competence in Excel
- Proven track record of hitting goals and targets
Posted on 16 May 07:20
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Senior Digital Copywriter||Johannesburg Metro||23 May 10:55|
|Senior Digital Copywriter||Cape Town||23 May 08:44|
|Perfomance Marketing Associate||Cape Town||22 May 14:16|
|Digital Campaign Manager||Cape Town||22 May 14:01|
|Office Manager||Midrand||22 May 13:36|
|Operations/Growth Analyst||Cape Town||22 May 12:40|
|Data Analyst/Operations Manager||Cape Town||22 May 12:29|
|Paid Media Campaign Manager||Johannesburg||21 May 14:47|
|Restaurant Analysis/Operations Manager||Cape Town||21 May 12:12|
|Restaurant Operations/Growth Analyst||Cape Town||21 May 12:09|