|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R12000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionRemuneration: R8000 - R12,000 per month, cost to company
Location: Cape Town, CBD
Job level: Junior
Reference: Marketing assistant
Company: Plett Rage
The marketing assistant will work closely with the Festival Director and Head of Marketing in order to implement existing marketing and social media strategies. The marketing assistant will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
RequirementsRoles and responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and execute content calendar for all social media networks.
- Monitor and manage inbox on all platforms and engage with various communities.
- Conceptualise, develop and execute all online marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualise, develop and execute all email campaigns.
- Increase web traffic, monitor website analytics and reporting on the success of various campaigns.
- Ensure all digital platforms are current and well maintained.
- Managing customer inquiries.
- Assisting head of marketing with marketing tasks as they arise: from facilitating artist and media interviews to the briefing in designs, contributing to brainstorming sessions and liaising with artist management and brand partners.
- Weekly and monthly reporting across PR, social media, sponsorship, and marketing using the company’s social listening tools.
- Manage databases.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing or advertising preferred.
- Interest in and aptitude for social media reporting and an interest in data analytics.
- Prior experience as a strategist in a creative or digital agency is advantageous.
- Possesses an understanding of social advertising campaign management and optimisation practices across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Spotify, and Google, etc.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media and marketing, including advertising formats, channels, and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how we can best leverage new tools and services.
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimisations, and future strategy development.
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from the brand’s objectives and implement those plans.
- Displays organisational capabilities to track progress, execution, and consistency of campaigns.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team and take initiative.
- A love for music, culture, entertainment and music festivals.
- Ability to work under pressure environments.
- Work well within a small team.
- Own transport and drivers license required.
- Own laptop required.
- Preference will be given to female applicants.
- Be happy to report to two line managers.
- Creative, driven and fun.
Posted on 27 Feb 09:11
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731