|Get jobs on your |
Sales/Business Development Executive
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R15000 per month To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Panorama|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Let's Go Media|
Job descriptionLet’s Go Media is looking for a sales/business development executive to help us grow our digital marketing client portfolio. We’re looking for someone who understands Google Ads, social media, SEO, and web development to be able to spot potential opportunities for online businesses to grow. We’re in the business of helping our clients grow and advising them of how improving their digital presence will benefit them in finding new customers. Understanding how digital marketing works for businesses is the methodology we use to recruit new clients and deliver them measurable results.
You’ll be offered a competitive basic salary and with generous commissions on new deals of 30%. Consistently meeting targets ensures that your monthly earnings are above industry norms and upsells to existing clients will also generate additional earning potential. Bonuses are applicable when employees perform at high levels at the company.
Want to be a part of a growing digital agency who cares about helping their clients reach their goals while excelling? Send us your CV then!
Company DescriptionLet’s Go Media is a digital performance agency focused on delivering exceptional results and providing marketing channel value. We excel in the paid digital performance space, consistently delivering Google Search & Display Ad results as well as high performance Google Shopping Ad campaigns to take eCommerce focused businesses to the next level.
- Understands the fundamental aspects of how Google Ads, social media, SEO, and web development (WordPress) work. You don’t need to know how to setup and perform the work yourself, but you need to be able to explain the processes and the benefits to clients.
- Is a self-starter in the sales process. You’ll be required to source your own lead pool and, in many cases, cold approach clients in order to secure new partnerships.
- Is a great communicator (and enjoys it!). You’ll be emailing potential and existing clients as well as having face to face meetings and be on the phone calling clients a lot of the time, so having the gift of the gab is crucial.
- Has experience quoting. Though every business is different, you’ll need to be able to put together quotations for new clients according to their needs.
- Must have previous proven sales experience and/or digital marketing experience with the above channels. We’re not looking for someone trying their first sales job.
- Can manage their day to day output. We’re a lean digital agency and won’t be micromanaging your workload but we expect everyone on the team to enjoy their freedom while delivering on results.
- Has account management experience dealing with day to day client queries and understands expectation management and communication.
- Is Computer Literate with competency in all Microsoft products.
- Doesn’t feel like suffering through the morning traffic commute into Cape Town, because hey, working in the suburbs is just more convenient and relaxing!
Posted on 10 Jan 08:26
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731