Senior Research Executive
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Senior Research Exec|
BMi Research is looking for an experienced market researcher with sound qualitative and/or quantitative research experience to assist in building and developing the Consumer Behaviour & Business Insights Division.Research functions
- Design and execute quantitative and qualitative research projects (including briefs, methodologies and sample specifications) from commissioning to final presentation without supervision
- Design questionnaires and moderator and interviewer guides
- Briefing field teams and monitoring progress on projects
- Data spec’ing and checking of code frames
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of data and preparation of reports
- Generating consumer insights and recommendations that produce strategic insights for clients
- Preparing presentations and presenting findings to clients.
- Taking client briefs, preparing research proposals (background, objectives, proposed methodologies and samples) and costings
- Client and fieldwork partner liaison on enquiries and projects
- Oversee the preparation of all research material
- Manage project deadlines
- Travel to client meetings and fieldwork as and when required (may require occasional local overnight travel).
- Relevant tertiary education
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport are essential.
- Passionate about market research
- Analytical (accurate, attention to detail)
- Confident communication skills (articulate)
- High level of personal accountability (professional)
- Independent and creative thinking
- Promote team spirit and group success
- Strong problem-solving skills (self-directed)
- Strong project management skills (energetic, proactive, punctual).
BMi Research provides market research products and solutions to retailers, FMCG, Services and Education sectors. We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Research Executive.
Posted on 22 Nov 16:42, Closing date 21 Jan