Junior Recruitment Coordinator
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Type:|| 6 months|
Ipsos South Africa is launching an exciting new team called audience measurement to measure and understand how much time people spend with different types of media and if they are reached by advertising, through passive measurement. Alongside our technology partners, we have developed an automated electronic media monitoring system that passively detects exposure to advertising, through the installation of software on their mobile. By recruiting a large, representative panel of people and asking them to install the software, we are able to provide a robust measurement of media consumption and ad exposure measurement levels, which will be used by our clients to help inform their ongoing media and communication strategy.
The RAMS recruitment coordinator is responsible for liaising with the various internal and external field suppliers and contributing to the planning and development of a consistent flow or RAMS recruitment.
The RAMS recruitment coordinator needs to have an understanding of Fieldwork Operations with strong technical acumen relating to IT systems, Mobile and Online Technology and see how these can be best utilised to enhance recruitment for RAMS and make it more efficient.
The RAMS recruitment coordinator will report into the RAMS Panel Manager.
The role will also play a key part in ensuring the recruiters are adequately trained to ensure quality RAMS recruitment. Some weekend (Saturdays) and travel will be required. Key performance areas
- Ensure that communication with field suppliers is streamlined with the RAMS MediaCell panel management system
- Assist with the development of a specialised RAMS recruitment team
- Set deadline for recruiters and contribute to key monitoring metrics (work completed by supplier/demographic response rates).
- Develop and manage internal relationships (e.g. In addition to field operations, with the script programmer and with IT)
- Monitor recruitment targets – from recruitment, right through to installation (MediaCell App installation, where appropriate)
- Monitor the panel balance (i.e. achieved sample vs. target sample thresholds)
- Undertake all work in accordance with SAMRA Code of Conduct and POPIA regulations
- Ensure project deadlines are met
&• Good team player and collaborator
&• Excellent interpersonal skills
&• Good time management skills
&• Ability to work under pressure
&• Ability to prioritise multi-task and meet deadlines
&• Proven with MS Office package, and with the RAMS panel management system Experience and qualification
&• Matric as a minimum, preferably with tertiary qualification
&• Minimum three years’ experience in interviewing or supervision of the interviewing/recruitment
Posted on 20 Oct 12:10, Closing date 19 Dec