- First Innovation and Digital Skills Centre opens in Mthatha
- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
Research Executive - Market Strategy/Understanding
|Benefits:||Medical aid, provident fund|
|Company:||Ipsos South Africa|
Job descriptionThe Research Executive (RE) is responsible for the design and monitoring of research projects and the logical interpretation of research results. They can take responsibility for their own time and work and have the knowledge and experience to complete several research tasks with supervision from the Senior Research Executive (SRE). Their role in research decision-making is incremental and they provide useful input into study, material and presentation design.
Key performance areas:
- Oversees the entire research process from start to finish together with the Senior Research Executive
- Timing, briefs (project and interviewer/moderator), moderating (in the qualitative team), desk research, screener design, questionnaire / discussion guide design, sampling, analysis plans, tab specs, data processing, report design/templates, data analysis and insights and presentations
- Ensures research basics and disciplines are implemented and upheld, including logic checks, checklists, task instructions (TIMS), document standards and policies and procedures (P&P)
- Responsible for overall quality control and all quality control documentation
- Ensures the process runs according to deadlines and budget together with the Project Manager
- Attempts initial value add/insights at each stage (development area)
- Develops basic Solutions knowledge
- Ensures integration of information from multiple sources where applicable and available
- Conducts desk research to add value to all reports/presentations and assist the client in understanding the South African market
- Assists with research design for entire project/process on small pitches
- School: Matric
- Professional/tertiary: A degree/diploma in Marketing, Arts or Business is essential (an honours degree would be an advantage)
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Research Executive in a Market Research company. Experience in ad hoc research is essential
- Minimum two years’ practical experience and understanding of the research process in order to coordinate a research project from start to finish
- Understanding of basic methodologies and techniques to provide input into research design
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Must be able to build and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Analytical skills/training skills/delegation skills
- Excellent computing skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive with high energy levels
Posted on 17 May 10:52
Apply by emailDiana Le Roux
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Executive, Account Executive, Research Executive, Advertising Sales Executive, Executive, Sales Account Executive
Get job alerts for Research Executive jobs
Ipsos' Innovation team specialised in concept testing, product testing and forecasting.
Ipsos' Innovation team is searching for an experienced Research Executive to join the team.