- Why employers should provide access to financial advice now
- Covid-19: Textile industry agrees on temporary relief for employees
- CareerJunction helps fill medical vacancies during Covid-19 crisis
|Get jobs on your |
Call Centre Agent - Work From Home
Ipsos has a unique working opportunity for CATI agents that can work from home.
The requirements are:
Own a Computer or Laptop that can run Windows 10 – NO MAC / MACBOOKS – they are not compatible.
- Own a Fibre or ADSL line of at least 4MBPS.
- Have Internet Anti-virus.
- Over the age of 18.
- Have a safe and quite work environment that is conducive to conducting interviews. Please note that as we are dealing with client information there is a requirement that interviewing cannot be conducted from another work premise or from a public place or facility. Ideally a home office is recommended.
- Have a headset with a microphone – if you can conduct a skype call and can hear and be heard, then we are happy.
- You must be able to install AnyDesk before the training. AnyDesk is a download that will allow IT to remote into their machine to set them up to be connected to the dialler. This is critical. This will also allow us to see if they are at the level of tech that we need to easily navigate them through this process.
- Please ensure you can provide a cell number that has Whatsapp – we can help them a lot faster, and you must have an email address.
- You will need to be able to connect to a Zoom meeting for the training – its is accessible and free for everyone – we will send you a link.
- Please note that as we are dealing with client information there is a requirement that interviewing cannot be conducted from another work premise or from a public place or facility. Ideally, a home office is recommended.
Posted on 26 Mar 07:27