|Get jobs on your |
Junior Client Success Executive
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Cost to Company with Medical Aid, Group Life and Optional RA|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionYou have a keen interest in brand management and marketing and are willing to immerse yourself into the world of FMCG in order to understand how data can add value to and assist our clients in executing on their strategy.
You are not afraid of numbers or technology and have 'stickabiltiy' when it comes to embarking on a steep learning curve in order to fully understand the DataOrbis processes and service offering.
You are interpersonally skilled and are confident in engaging with and in building rapport with both internal team members and external clients as required. You are proactive and tenacious in the execution of client success tasks and are not afraid to get stuck in where needed and proactively and consistently follow up with multiple internal departments during the client setup and delivery phase in order to ensure that deadlines are met.
You enjoy working within a team-based environment, and can effectively manage both up and down, communicating continuously, and ensuring that all and sundry are aware of timelines and deliverables.
Once the groundwork has been done and you have a thorough understanding of the business, processes, and service offering you will grow through our career pathway into a more client facing role and will have developed the knowledge, competence, and confidence to interact and engage with DataOrbis clients in order to collaboratively and professionally entrench our service offering within our new and existing client portfolio.
It will be to your advantage to have experience or an interest in market research, data and the FMCG industry and the support role that you play within the client success team will be crucial in ensuring that our clients receive powerful and actionable insights based on their data through our service offering.
You will report directly into a client success manager and will work closely with and under the guidance of the experienced client success team while engaging with the projects, operations, and insights teams in the execution of client success tasks as assigned.
- Project team engagement and support and document completion as relates to new client and data source setups
- Monthly data management and checking tasks in conjunction with the operations team
- Client maintenance tasks ensuring that client tracker are up to date and accurate
- Briefing in of basic report tasks and changes into the insights team
- Ongoing engagement and follow-up with data sources and briefing back to the teams as required
- Report checking, verification, and understanding during set-up and prior to delivery to the client
- Carrying out of other ad-hoc client success requests
Company DescriptionDataOrbis is a global cloud-based information solutions company that provides market and business intelligence solutions to the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry. Our solutions combine people, process and leading edge cloud technology to facilitate and inform business decisions that are customised to our client’s needs.
We have a wealth of experience and expertise in information technology and market information services in the consumer goods and retail industries and are a leading innovator in this sector serving well-known brands across the African continent and beyond. We currently have offices in South Africa, Kenya and the UAE.
Our Values are the absolute foundation of our business and we believe in attracting, recruiting, retaining and developing the right skills at the right place at the right time and constantly focus on engaging our team in a winning environment.
The Core Values and their associated behaviours which form the DNA of our team and business are;
• Leadership & Passion
• Innovation & Continuous Improvement
- A tertiary qualification, business science in marketing, PDGM, BCom marketing, or equivalent. Industry-related work experience in FMCG, customer insights, market research, or retail related industry would be a distinct advantage but is not a necessary requirement
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project)
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Basic analytical understanding and ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally communicate and interact with both internal team members and external clients on an ongoing basis
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks to meet deadlines as specified
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to investigate and resolve issues on either an individual basis or in conjunction with the team
- Flexible and agile with the ability to work on multiple concurrent clients and projects
- Proactive and confident with the ability to communicate progress, developments, and difficulties encountered on an ongoing basis
Posted on 14 Feb 15:27
Get job alerts for Executive jobs
- Sales Executive, Johannesburg, Honeydew
- Media Sales Account Executive, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Adlink Personnel Placements
- Senior Research Executive - Quantitative, Gauteng, Sandton and Surrounds, LayerCake recruitment
- Sales Executive, Johannesburg, Illovo
- Senior Research Executive, Johannesburg, Fourways, Ipsos South Africa
- Account Executive, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Sales Executive, Johannesburg, Kyalami
- Media Sales Executive, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Executive - Corporate Developer, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Corporate Sales Executive (New Business), Johannesburg
- Sales Account Executive, Johannesburg, Bedfordview
- Executive Creative Director, Johannesburg, Sandhurst, Wunderman Jobs
- Advertising Sales Executive, Johannesburg, Illovo
- Executive - Contract Management, Centurion, Telkom
- Office Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Sales/Client Account Manager, Johannesburg, Houghton Estate
- Researcher, Randburg, Dunked West, Kreetiv