|Get jobs on your |
Service Line Director - Customer experience
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
Job descriptionIpsos South Africa is a global leader in the market research industry.
We are recruiting a service line director to head up the customer experience service line which focuses on designing, measuring and delivering value from customer experience programs.
The role of the service line director has a shared focus between expertise in a specific industry and client relationships in that they lead the development and growth of the business for a given sector within their region. The role is to have an umbrella view of the different key accounts that make up the bulk of the service lines' business. The focus is on client development, and team management on an overall level.
Here are the key performance areas that this person will be responsible for:
- Client service
- People management
- Five years' market research agency experience in client facing role
- Thorough knowledge of the service line’s core research
- Strong innovative research and analytic skills.
- Quantitative or qualitative experience
- Business acumen – business leader, entrepreneurial, financial perspective
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Preferably someone who has experience in customer experience
- General good people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with the MS Office package
- Ability to learn other software packages
Posted on 23 Apr 16:51
Diana Le Roux
- Journey Futurist Manager - UX/Customer Experience Specialist, Johannesburg, Randburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Account Director -- Customer Experience/Brand Health Tracking, Johannesburg, Sandton, LayerCake recruitment
- Account Director - Customer Experience, Johannesburg, Sandton, LayerCake recruitment