- When your dream job is a nightmare
- B-BBEE is not just a compliance exercise, but an opportunity for economic growth
- How to create a more gender-friendly workplace
|Remuneration:||R5000 per month|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Resolving complaints.
- Maintaining a clean workspace
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cashier experience - a must
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Maths and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Posted on 15 Apr 12:58
Apply by emailClaire
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.