- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
Digital Marketing Learnership
|Remuneration:||R4500 per month|
Job descriptionHave you ever thought about pursuing a career in digital marketing? Even more so, do you have a passion for retail? Here is your opportunity to kickstart your career!
One of South Africa’s most prominent retailers is looking to empower two young individuals to advance their Digital Marketing career. At the end of the 12-month learnership, the participants will earn themselves an NQF5 qualification – and a chance at entering a prestigious graduate programme!
About the learnership:
Digital marketing unemployed learnership is an opportunity for young people who want to gain a further qualification while working with one of the top digital teams in the country.
During the 12-month programme, the learner will work (and receive a stipend) completing the Red & Yellow NQF-level 5 national certificate in advertising specialising in digital marketing.
About the programme:
What is covered during the National Certificate in Advertising specialising in digital marketing:
Module 1: Introduction to marketing
In this module, learners are introduced to core marketing concepts, shown the importance of the customer to business decision making in the 21st century and learn how to best present and communicate their ideas.
Module 2: Marketing communications
This module explores the online revolution and the digital channels now available to marketers. Learners how shown how to use and leverage digital marketing channels.
Module 3: Client service
Learners explore paid media and learn how to plan effective campaigns across channels. They also learn to establish and manage client and agency relationships and how to negotiate and contract with suppliers for campaigns and projects.
Module 4: Planning and control
In this last module learners explore how to optimise campaigns and the essentials for project management and basic financial management to equip them for running campaigns and marketing projects effectively and efficiently.
What do you need?
- A matric qualification
- Based in the Western Cape
- A sense of being digitally savvy and familiar with various digital and social media platforms
- PC literate, MS Office suite, any additional knowledge of digital tools and software would be advantageous
- Academic performance in Maths and English
- Passionate about working in the retail digital space
- Adept at planning and organising with attention to detail
- Strong command of English (both written and verbal)
What’s the process?
- Applications open on Thursday 14 January
- Applications close on Thursday 21 January
- Interviews take place in the first week of February
- The programme begins on 1 March 2021
Posted on 13 Jan 13:51