- How youth skills training in Kenya can reduce inequality
- Covid-19: What are your rights as an employee?
- Finding the optimistic within the Covid-19 pandemic
|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid/ Company Benefits - Retirement & Pension|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Conduct needs analysis to understand and enhance client’s financial wellness
- Create financial plans for clients that address their financial wellness needs
- Offer solutions (products) to clients to address their financial wellness needs
- Present information sharing sessions on financial planning topics
- You will spend a fair amount of time travelling to clients
- You will perform an end to end function which include client analysis, financial wellness analysis, diary management and administration
- Metropolitan provides Financial Wellness solutions that meet the needs of middle and low-income clients
- Our products include funeral insurance, health, savings, hospital cash-back cover, retirement solutions and life insurance.
- Interested in finance/sales/service, demonstrated through their previous work experience or studies
- See financial advice as a career and invest in it
- Have a clear understanding of the role
- Understand and adapt approach to meet the needs of the client
Company DescriptionMetropolitan is one of the oldest financial services brands in South Africa. With a 116 year legacy of serving the communities in which it operates, Metropolitan represents true empowerment in serving Africa’s people through affordable financial solutions that create financial growth and security.
Please indicate which region you are applying for:
Peninsula (Peninsula/ Bellville/ Mitchells Plain)
Cape West Coast (Parow/ Bellville East/ Saldanha/ Springbok/ Vredendal/ Vredenburg)
Cape CBD South (Wynberg/ CBD/ Khayelitsha)
South Coast (George/ Mosselbay/ Oudtshoorn)
- Grade 12 OR an equivalent NQF4 plus 5 years working experience OR Grade 12 with post matric qualification plus 1-2 years working experience
- Candidate must have the aptitude to become Fit and Proper as per the requirements of the FSCA
- Candidate that is fully Fit and Proper as per the FSCA requirements need to have a RE5, FSCA recognised qualification, minimum 1 year financial services experience in the applicable sub-category and proof of CPD hours completed per sub-category.
- Computer literate (Required)
- Fluency in English (Required)
- Driver’s license (Required)
- Own transport (Required)
Posted on 11 Mar 15:56
With a legacy of over 120 years, Metropolitan has been serving and empowering South African communities with accessible financial solutions through the best and challenging times.