|Get jobs on your |
Group Visual Merchandiser
|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Weylandts is the leading furniture and homeware retailer in South Africa with worldclass showrooms throughout the country. Our branches are uniquely designed to best showcase our beautiful products and inspire our clients through visual merchandising and styling.
The main responsibility of this position is to ensure that the Weylandts shopping experience is further enhanced by maintaining an organized, visually appealing and welcoming environment in all stores in the Group.
Working within the Head office VM and design team the role will also work closely with each in-store visual merchandiser in the different branches. Responsibilities include taking ownership of the planned styling and merchandising in all Weylandts stores on a National basis; planning and implementing styling elements, which could include props, and the sourcing thereof. This person will also then be responsible for overseeing the implementation and maintenance of the aforementioned elements. Ensuring stock is correctly merchandised and agreed floor plans and displays implemented on a national level is a critical component of this role.
Main KPI's include:
- Works closely with the team to plan and communicate display of products to maximum effect in line with the Weylandts brand look and feel for each category. This involves ongoing communications with homeware buyers, marketing, our design department as well as in-store VMs
- Planning new product integrations and discontinued lines; promotions and bi-annual revamps on national level
- Staying up to date with Global display/marketing trends to improve our in-store experience
- Utilising in house systems to pull reports to check stock levels and arrival dates etc.
- Travelling to local branches regularly and nationally every two to three months to ensure standards are being maintained and to coach & train branch VMs to high levels of performance and product knowledge
- Updating VM lookbook and manuals/training modules as well as running workshops
- Degree/diploma in interior decor/design with at least five to eight years in luxury brand
- Passion for décor, design and lifestyle trends with strong conceptual and creative ability to put together settings in line with our brand. Brand affinity critical.
- The ability to interpret briefs and demonstrate creativity in generating creative concepts, as well as directing and coaching others
- Good knowledge of company and merchandising policies and procedures in retail environment
- Strong coaching, administrative skills, excellent product knowledge and passion for Weylandts products
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport. Travel on a national basis
- ideally technical knowledge of design software e.g. Sketchup as well as Photoshop
If you have the right skills and are interested - we would love to hear from you!
Posted on 13 Feb 11:07
021 914 1433
Today, Weylandts is firmly established as the leading furniture and décor retailer in southern Africa, offering clients contemporary quality designs sourced from around the world and showcased in a beautiful environment where space and natural light enhance the inspirational merchandising.
|Recent jobs by Weylandts||City||Date posted|
|Sales Consultant||Ballito||20 Feb 15:12|
|Sales Consultant||Sandton||14 Feb 09:46|
|Group Visual Merchandiser||Cape Town||13 Feb 11:07|
|Group Visual Merchandiser||Cape Town||12 Feb 14:23|
|Digital Image Retoucher||Cape Town||03 Feb 14:08|