|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionThe Store Manager must have the ability to manage all aspects of the store.
To lead and inspire an enthusiastic retail team to grow and develop within the company.
- Candidates must be willing to work retail hours (weekends and public holidays)
- Have Driver's license with own transport
- Must be bilingual: English and Afrikaans
- At least three (3) to five (5) years retail experience on management level
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft office package)
- HR, IR and employee development
- Customer service excellence
- Management of sales targets and budgets
- Problem and conflict solving
- Stock management
- Providing a high level of feedback
- Exceptional communication and assertiveness skills
Posted on 14 Oct 09:57
Apply by firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Sales Manager, Financial Manager, Traffic Manager, Branch Manager, Campaign Manager
The store manager must have the ability to manage all aspects of the store. To lead and inspire an enthusiastic retail team to grow and develop within the company. ...
Responsibilities: Assisting in managing all aspects of a store Maximizing turnover and profit Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks Deliver...
Responsibilities: Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy Managing all aspects of a store Maximizing turnover and...