|Get jobs on your |
MOD - Retail
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R40000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Randburg, Blairgowrie|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionThe role is involved with managing stationery on a national level to meet strategic business objectives.
- Leading the division and ensuring team are invested into the group’s strategy and vision.
- Establish and manage the overall strategic direction of the division.
- Manage work planning, brief the team and all relevant parties.
- Identify areas for improvement in existing processes
- Monitor and analyse budget and financial statement for division.
- Managing the direction of the division and guiding team.
- Plan and manage succession planning
- Provide function support and project manage multiple initiatives
- Coach, mentor and develop team members
- Establish and maintain relationship with owners, consultants, subs and suppliers (all shareholders)
- Monitor and analyse market trends
- Manage operations in order to support a more cost effective and efficient product/service.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Ensure customer service level requirements are met and exceeded.
- Preparation of division reports and provide regular reports to shareholders/EXCO.
- Identify opportunities to enhance quality assurance and efficiency through process improvement.
- Create effective and persuasive presentations.
- Devise strategies to drive sales growth.
- Analysis existing approaches to development of business and make changes where appropriate
- Set targets for new business development
- Generate product/service development ideas
- Drive increase revenue and profit to achieve division growth.
- Ensure team members understand role and manage performance.
- Relevant diploma/degree
- Five years' business development experience
Posted on 14 Jan 11:52