|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||King Williams Town|
|Reference:||#King williams Town|
Job descriptionSecurity officer job responsibilities:
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Security officer job duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains the organisation's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Security officer experience
- Law enforcement
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Written communication
Posted on 06 Aug 09:20