|Remuneration:||R40000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Provident Fund, Medical Aid, business related allowances|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Group Africa Marketing|
The Group Africa group of companies comprising EXP, LIVE+, TheGrind PR and Turnkey Logistics is looking for a strategist to join its strategy department.
Please note the following:
If you have not been contacted by 28 January 2022 please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please limit all contact to email correspondence only.
We do not confirm receipt of applications telephonically.
Please ensure you include the job reference number in your application.Position statement:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for constructing and implementing comprehensive strategies across the group and for a range of clients, locally and internationally.
- You will work collaboratively with the management team around the strategic development of our agencies services, creative development, innovation and implementation to ensure we are ahead of best practice in the industry.
- Proven expertise in planning, execution and leadership of new business strategies
- Involved in new business pitches and development
- Provide strategic thinking across the business
- Provide innovative and appropriate solutions for clients
- Conduct market research and consumer surveys
- Assist with producing presentations and pitch documents
- Create solutions, not just once-off concepts
- Monitor campaigns
- Manage and support social media channels of the business
- Relevant qualification and/or three to five years experience in the strategy and creative industry
- Experience and knowledge of multiple environments including sponsorship, activation and PR
- Passionate presentation and communication skills at senior level
- Extensive computer skills, including advanced knowledge of powerpoint
- Sound understanding of marketing disciplines and knowledge of brand positioning
- Able to think laterally and analytically
- Able to convert understanding into workable ideas
- Works well under pressure
- Able to prioritise, meet tight deadlines and get the work done to the high quality expected
Posted on 25 Nov 13:30, Closing date 24 Jan