PR Account Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Location:||Cape Town, V&A Waterfront|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Following a string of new business wins, Positive Dialogue, a leading Cape Town-based PR and communications company, is looking to grow its team of highly talented communication experts.
Positive Dialogue prides itself on delivering detail orientated, measurable results to its no-nonsense client base. As a proud member of the fastest-growing independent agency group in the country, Duke Group, Positive Dialogue is geared for solid growth.
Positive Dialogue hires attitude. Arrive with the right attitude and the rest will fall into place.
Irrespective of department or experience level, Positive Dialogue prides itself on having the best people throughout the business. There is a massive amount of positive energy in the agency and our clients and the media feed off that.
Good results come from good work and as a results-based business, this is everything to Positive Dialogue.
Managing director (MD)Role and responsibilities
Experience, skills and qualities required
- The Account Director will lead their business cluster, with the responsibility of delivering solid results to a number of clients with the assistance of a crew of talented individuals
- The AD will work closely with the Managing Partner to attract and win new business as well as grow business from within the existing Group portfolio
- The AD is responsible for managing workflow and quality output of own work as well as members of their account management teams
- The AD provides positive leadership as well as mentorship to the members of their account team, managing performance and assisting in identifying skills development areas
- The AD will need to build fruitful, long lasting relationships with clients, suppliers and with all members of the Duke Group
- Relevant PR tertiary qualification (diploma or degree)
- Minimum of 5–7 years experience in a PR agency
- Strong knowledge new media
- Extensive media relations experience and good understanding of media landscape
- Advanced knowledge MS Office suite, Google Suite, Chase
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Analytical, able to interpret data and develop strong and relevant assumptions
- Creative and innovative, ideas-orientated
- Strong creative writing skills
- Excellent client-facing skills: personable, credible and establishes trust
- Conflict management skills, negotiation and problem solving
- Excellent client presentation skills
- People and team management experience, team leader
- Excellent English written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-management skills
- Ability to manage tight timelines and the short term stress which may arise from meeting deadlines
- Willingness to travel, valid driver’s license and own transport
Interested candidates are invited to apply for a Cape Town based in-house position by submitting their CV to az.oc.eugolaidevitisop@sreerac
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Candidates with the relevant qualifying experience will be invited for an interview.
Posted on 19 Oct 14:57, Closing date 18 Dec