|Benefits:||Contribution towards medical aid and pension|
We are looking for an account director who has solid experience working in a PR agency on medium and large B2B and B2C clients. Experience working on multiple local and global brands is a must. He/she must have strong client relationship and people management skills, and be adept at working without supervision.
This position reports directly into the Business Unit Leader. The candidate must be a strategic, innovative thinker with impeccable attention to detail. Will be responsible for overall development of strategies, PR collateral, and leading a team on execution.
- Anticipates and develops solutions to client needs and problems
- Excellent media contacts
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Provides strong leadership in building effective, productive account teams
- Project management and multi-tasking expertise
- Strong presentation skills
- Problem solver, thinker and doer
- Believes in, and is able to, develop people
- Understands integration and ability to work collaboratively with other agencies
- Budgeting proficiency
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively at all levels
- Solid understanding of consumer goods trends and marketing best practices
- Exceptional language, writing and communication skills - attention to detail is essential
- Minimum of eight years of experience in a PR agency
- Experience with local and international corporate, lifestyle and consumer brands
Due to high volumes of applications received we will only be able to contact candidates that meet the recruitment criteria.
If you have not heard from the talent team within four weeks of application please note that you were not shortlisted for this particular role.
Posted on 23 Sep 09:57, Closing date 22 Nov