Consultant - Lifestyle Clients
|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Southern Suburbs|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Type:|| 6 months|
We're looking for a hard-working, motivated person that will be willing to learn from those around them and provide top-class service to our clients - all within a warm and encouraging team environment. The role is part-WFH and part-office based. We are based in Cape Town's southern suburbs.
You'd need 3-5 years PR experience, with good writing skills and media contacts. The role involves quite a bit of influencer campaign management - so you'd need to be willing to learn, or expand your skills in that regard. We use the Humanz platform to manage our campaigns.Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Communications strategy and planning
- Account management and client liaison
- Media relations, pitching of stories (within primarily the lifestyle space)
- Writing - press releases, copy for social/web, newsletters etc.
- Project management i.e. new product announcements, communications campaigns etc
- Influencer campaign management which would include:
- Influencer campaign strategy i.e. messaging, platform understanding, timing, creative approach etc.
- Briefing of influencers and managing timeline/posting schedule
- Negotiation of rates and managing overall budget
- Setting out of influencer brief, tasks etc
- Chasing for deadlines to be met
- Reporting on the campaign using platform
Whilst the role will start as a six month contract, our hope is that you'll remain in our team for much longer.
Communications, influencer and social agency with offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Posted on 22 Sep 11:34, Closing date 1 Nov