Account Director - PR
|Remuneration:||R35000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund, business allowances|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
TheGrind PR (TGPR), part of the Group Africa marketing group of agencies which include EXP, LIVE+, Turnkey Logistics and HiStory, is a small, start-up agency looking for a committed, dynamic account director to service a key client portfolio, grow the business and contribute to the success of the agency. Please note:
- If you have not been contacted by 30 August 2021 please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please limit all contact to email correspondence only.
- We do not confirm receipt of applications telephonically.
- Please ensure you include the job reference in your application.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- To work on a portfolio of clients and projects ensuring an efficient and effective service to the client and agency.
- To provide clients with sound strategic counsel on PR and communications related issues
- To develop and execute PR and communications strategies, including the development of communications and media materials.
- To construct key supporting messages and develop effective, timely and appropriate delivery mechanics across the entire communications spectrum for clients.
- Development and execution of PR and communications strategies
- Daily communication with clients, including but not limited to taking briefs discussing strategy and future opportunities, status and contact reports, general communication
- To have a full understanding of clients’ business, and keep up-to-date with clients’ products and competitors
- To identify media opportunities by scanning the media landscape
- Strategic and tactical writing, proofing, and editing
- To oversee and manage client projects
- To ensure all projects are within budget, monitoring, and managing costs and meeting the agreed profit margin
- To review and assess all activities
- To have a full understanding of the TGPR service offering and drive it through all proposals, reports, etc
• PR qualification and a minimum of eight years' PR and communications industry experience
• Strong campaign and event PR background with Sponsorship PR knowledge
• Experience in the sports, arts, culture, music, and lifestyle environment is essential
• Excellent writing skills essential
• Full understanding of the communications mix
• Able to generate positive publicity for clients across a range of sectors
• Media contacts and networks across a range of sectors
• Able to brief relevant departments, suppliers and stakeholders appropriately
• Understanding key reputational management pillars and be able to provide crisis management and counsel to clients when required
• Must be meticulous, energetic, inspired and take ownership
• Able to work on multiple projects and clients simultaneously
• Able to prioritise and work in a stressful, pressurised environment
• Able to work long hours, weekends and to travel frequently
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
Posted on 29 Jul 13:54