Ability to interrogate the brief and strategy in order to produce world-class ideas, craft in copywriting and results on all conventional and unconventional media types for their client/potential client.Creative
- To assist their CDs in building the creative reputation of TBWA.
- To take accountability in ensuring all their creative output consistently meets the highest quality standards.
- To present creative work internally and externally in a clear, professional and impactful manner.
- To produce and craft original and great concepts and copy proactively and in response to creative briefs of existing clients or potential clients.
- Work with Strategy & Account Management to understand the clients’ brand and manage projects in a way that will support the delivery of iconic work for the brand.
- Actively encourage and facilitate collaboration within the creative department and other departments within TBWA..
- Stay aware of current trends, popular culture, ideas, work in order to confidently stay ahead of the curve and stay relevant and contemporary
- Consistently develop and refine their craft in a way that demonstrates a real passion for the work they do.To contribute to the shop window (local and international awards).
- Accurate recording of work time.
- Actively participate in new business pitches and business development when required.
- Responsibility to spread positive sentiment and not to add fuel any negative sentiments in a way that is destructive to TBWA’s reputation both internally and externally.
- To help develop the creative department to anticipate and reflect the changing needs of TBWA and its’ clients through on the job development, active participation in the creative department (e.g. Disruption, training, and other company initiatives)
- Provide feedback to your Creative Director regarding improvements that could be made to the creative department and TBWA.
- Has actively supported and involved team members at the appropriate time to resolve issues.
- Has encouraged all members to look for collaborative ways to make TBWA a great place to work.
Knowledge and experience required:
- World-class copywriting ability.
- Technical writing proficiency.
- Presentation skills.
- Strategically minded.
- Diverse writing style. (profound, comedy, epic, poetic)
- Three years plus experience in a similar role as a copywriter in a leading creative agency/company that has generated or can generate and produce world-class ideas and copy for TBWA and their clients or potential clients.
- Bachelors degree - related field
Posted on 21 Jul 08:41