Social Media Account Manager
Paddington Station PR is an nine-year-old strategic and award-winning PR and communications agency that applies the latest research and insights on post-demographic consumerism to the mix to ensure all our engagement hits the mark. Our focus is consumer brands, primarily in the alcohol and beverage sector.
Our passion is fueled by creating campaigns that drive real impact through creativity and sticky content that is engaging, unique and authentic.
We recently moved from Woodstock to the sea breeze of Big Bay (Eden On The Bay).
We’re looking for a dynamic social media expert to join the team who is as go-getter and thrives on delivering successful campaigns through team collaborations and 3rd party partnerships. An understanding of the cocktail vibe, trends, venues, influencers is an advantage.Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage social media across client portfolio
- Manage KPIs
- Manage and implement campaigns
- Conceptualise campaigns to deliver impact with teams
- Generate engaging and sticky content across the board
- Stay up to date with best practices, regulations & tools
- Use ad campaign and content tools (Business Manager & Loomly)
- Report to Account Directors on content plans
- Attend and travel for events when required
- Report on metrics
- Council for campaigns (clients & teams)
- Monthly reports
- Relevant qualification
- Agency experience (proven track record)
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with all platforms
- Understand all metrics
- Experience with campaigns
- Experience with management tools
- High computer literacy
- Experience with advertising campaigns (defining demographics etc)
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Committed to succeeding for their clients
- Understand the pressures that can sometimes come with tight deadlines and consumer campaigns
- Disciplined to manage deliverables and not be micro-managed
- Must be a problem-solver
- Must be innovative and applies experience to accomplish a job
- Sense of humor a big bonus!
- Most importantly – must be present! Bring your energy, your talent, your noise, your mind, your crazy ideas, your lunch, your dogs, your favourite cushion, and just be present.
If you don't hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 24 May 13:33