- First Innovation and Digital Skills Centre opens in Mthatha
- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
Senior Account Manager
|Benefits:||Company contribution towards Medical Aid and Pension Fund|
Job descriptionEclipse Communications - an award-winning, national Communications Agency - is looking for a Senior Account Manager with 5+ years of experience, servicing clients in the lifestyle/consumer PR and Communications space.
Responsible for the overall development of strategies (with the support of the AD), rollout plans, and reports.
- Planning: prepare and deliver detailed integrated plans spanning PR and influencer marketing, experiential events/brand activations, sponsorships and brand partnerships.
- Client service/liaison: to act as the main point of contact for clients; present strategies; identify news angles; implement activity and provide regular reports to clients / internal stakeholders.
- Management: managing a small team of junior team members (AEs and AMs) assigned to your projects/team. Oversee the execution and delivery of quality work, according to deadlines.
- Content creation and media campaigns: identify and create compelling media campaigns. Draft and pitch in press releases and features, along with sourcing or commissioning media assets.
- Influencer marketing and relations: identify, liaise, onboard and manage (e.g. setting up the necessary contracts) organic and paid influencers - ensuring they deliver engaging, on-brand content for our clients, which also supports wider integrated brand activity.
- Reporting: ensuring all reports are comprehensive, contextual and to the quality standard of the agency.
Requirements- Tertiary qualification in PR/Communications
- Minimum of five years working experience in a PR/Communications role, of which at least the last two years have been at a PR account management level. Experience in an accredited agency is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills (dealing with internal stakeholders, clients, media and influencers) and the ability to build strong, long-term relationships
- Strong writing abilities are advantageous
- A well established network of media contacts across print, digital and broadcast channels is advantageous
- Understanding of the influencer and social media landscape
- Ability to operate as part of a team, as well as independently
- Proven experience of working with local and international lifestyle/ consumer brands, with a strong background working particularly with food, beverage and hospitality brands
- Responsible for executing all plans in line with the project timelines, agreed scope of work and KPIs
- A solid understanding of content creation is a must. Strong writing capabilities are beneficial
- Understands integration and ability to work collaboratively with other internal business units (design and digital/social) to produce integrated campaign concepts
- Strong understanding of the influencer landscape (strong relationships with micro and macro influencers beneficial)
- Excellent media relations and contacts in order to develop and guide media relations strategies as well as pitch in content. The candidate will not always have junior support, so will at times be expected to pitch in stories/interviews to media (especially the top tier ones), as well as managing influencer relationships
- Staying abreast of current news and industry trends
- Strong people management skills
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Anticipates and develops solutions to client needs and problems
- Good written, verbal and listening skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Commitment to a strong work ethic
- Efficient time management skills
- Accountable and responsible
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Good team player
Posted on 12 May 15:58
Apply by emailCorle
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, Digital Account Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Account Director, Marketing Manager, Media Manager, Operations Manager
Get job alerts for Account Manager jobs
A super job opportunity has opened up for a dynamic Account Manager at an integrated creative agency based in Cape Town.
We are looking for an accountable strategic partner with our clients.
Cape Town, Rondebosch
A forward-thinking Digital Account Manager, with creative flair and the ability to write compelling marketing content, is sought by a UK-based CRM/CX Digital Agency to...
Our Cape Town office seeks to employ a digital account manager.
Cape Town Rand15000 - Rand30000 perMonth
National Group requires the expertise of a Sales Person with a client base in the Matric / Grade 12 essentialValid drivers and own vehicleExperience in selling...
Cape Town, Pinelands Rand10000 - Rand15000 perMonth
Leading bar service and events company specialising in bespoke bar services and events is looking for a highly capable, detail orientated and dynamic client account...
Cape Town, Foreshore
The business manager (account manager) is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operational management of clients.
Ninety9cents is a full service, integrated advertising agency located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently-owned agencies.
Join a leading agency that works with global clients as their Account Manager/Business Development Executive based in Somerset West. Requirements Two years...
A growing company within the in-store marketing industry is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team. Responsibilities To achieve and exceed the sales...
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Account Manager with a strong grasp of current strategic and marketing tools.
2 Jun 2021
An exciting opportunity has opened up at our Digital Marketing Agency for a Junior/Mid Level Pay-per-click Manager. Our ideal candidate has between one and two...
Web SEO Online (Pty) Ltd
1 Jun 2021
About Feed That Bird Communication Consultants: Feed That Bird is a content, public relations and social media marketing agency with a strong focus on developing...
Feed That Bird Communication Consultants
31 May 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have a fabulous job opportunity for a dynamic Account Manager to join the Client Service team at a...
Cape Town Rand20000 - Rand30000 perMonth
We are looking for an ambitious and confident account manager with excellent project management skills. You must be enthusiastic about producing...
25 May 2021
Paddington Station PR is an nine-year-old strategic and award-winning PR and communications agency that applies the latest research and insights on post-demographic...
Paddington Station PR
24 May 2021
Cape Town, Woodstock
CWDi is a brand agency and our clients are local and global household names.
19 May 2021
Volt Africa has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Sales Account Manager in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
18 May 2021
Cape Town, Tokai Rand25000 - Rand35000 perMonth
Atypical is an internationally focused marketing agency that specializes in providing services to the commercial real estate industry.
14 May 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have an exciting job opportunity for a junior to mid, get-things-done Digital Account Manager to join...
Knysna Rand12000 - Rand16000 perMonth
Conversion Advantage is one of South Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies.
12 May 2021
Sales and key account management of advertising, POS, POP and print elements within the retail sector
Cape Town, Woodstock
We are looking for a digital account manager with a proactive attitude, creative mind and exceptional communication skills to work on digital campaigns...
Customer Care Solutions (Pty) Ltd
7 May 2021
HelloFCB+ is looking for a get-things-done human to join our account leadership team.
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic PR Account Director to join the financial services team at...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a dynamic Account Director at a leading international PR...
Cape Town Rand40000 - Rand50000 perMonth neg
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic PR consultancy, driven by a team of go-getters, who are passionate about providing their clients with nothing but the very best...