- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Social Media/Content Manager/PR AssistantA capable, driven and, presentable PR professional with a proven ability to use social media and other PR tools to engage and deliver a client's message to their target audience. I am adept at content creation and management. I am results-orientated, proactive, flexible, I adapt easily to new environments and, believe I‘d make an excellent addition to any team.
Skills- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Content creation
- Social media management
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans and Sesotho
- Flexible, proactive
- Ability to generate, share, and follow through with creative ideas.
DetailsRemuneration:R12,000 to R15,000
Posted on 08 Mar 09:14
Apply by emailNomsa Mqhitsane