- The Hawthorne Effect and the future leadership attributes required
- Unemployment rises to 32.5%
- D&AD Shift partners with Google to help secure jobs for diverse creative talent
Job descriptionA small, but international communications agency is looking for a skilled writer who can research and write across a wide range of sectors.
We are a full-service agency with an interesting range of clients ranging from water, fintech, coworking, payroll to name a few.
The ideal candidate will be able to work from anywhere they want as we are a distributed team.
- Three years' writing experience in an agency or freelance writer
- Very strong command of the English language and great research skills
- Even though the writing position does not include client service some engagement with clients and their clients will be required – so must enjoy engaging with people.
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of SEO would be a benefit
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Posted on 22 Feb 14:05
Apply by emailJacqueline Mayer
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.