- Omni HR Consulting partners with The Woman and Youth Empowerment Trust
- GirlCode partners with Deloitte for virtual career day
- Employment Services Bill seeks to prioritise hiring of local unskilled labour
Mid PR Account Manager- Tech & Gaming
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Reference:||#ACC Man PR|
|Company:||Talent Magnet - Digital Recruitment|
- Supports account director (AD) with the development of PR strategies across a number of different accounts.
- Supports AD by drafting PR plans that are well structured, detailed and reasonable in terms of resource utilisation.
- Works according to agreed PR plans and ensures that deliverables are of a high standard.
- Manages day-to-day client activities: planning, implementation, and evaluation of all tasks.
- Keeps clients abreast of all developments and progress on accounts: daily liaison via telephone, email, and meetings.
- Identifies positive opportunities for clients and discusses the same with AD before action is taken.
- Coordinates and supervises staff and external vendors that render services.
- Drafts and manages critical timelines as part of communications plans.
- Reviews monthly status and media measurement reports before submission to AD for sign off.
- Prepares AAR reports/basic PR plans before submitting to AD for sign-off.
- Prepares and checks supporting documentation/info for monthly billing of accounts for clients: ensures that they are correct and according to budget.
- Track and reconcile project fee and expense budgets and alert the AD to any budget overspend/underspend
- Builds and maintains relationships with suppliers relevant to the PR function eg web developers, graphic designers, photographers, etc.
- Is able to accurately brief service providers and manage critical timelines.
- Reports daily to AD regarding account status, administrative matters and any problem areas.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the media landscape: Understands how the media works and knows how to engage appropriately with journalists.
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with journalists.
- Keeps abreast of digital/social/web media trends and is able to identify opportunities for clients.
- Identifies media trends and themes and is able to capitalize on these to the client's advantage.
- Continually learning the technical skills required to implement digital media plans.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key influencers in the digital media space; as well as celebrities where possible
- Prepares own media lists or reviews those drafted by AE or AA.
- Assists in identifying new business opportunities
- Actively participate in new business development including proposal writing
- Originates or manages the origination (via clear, timeous, written briefs including key messages, deadlines, audience and supporting info) for innovative copy and text, press releases, articles, opinion pieces, newsletters, website content, brochure text as required.
- Is proactive about providing creative ideas for articles/press releases/online content.
- Plans and coordinates the agency team in the execution of events (media or otherwise) according to brief, client expectation, and the company standard.
Planning and organising:
- Works across multiple accounts and is able to prioritize and manage projects and team members effectively.
- Time management for self and others.
- Set priorities, timetables and goals for self and others.
- Checks for accuracy and consistency in all tasks for self and others.
- Ability to get the cooperation of team members and others while working on a project.
- Supports team members and includes the solutions they bring to projects.
- Logical and clear approach to resolving problems. Ensures that corrective actions are implemented. Communication (verbal and written):
- Effectively expresses ideas and explains plans and actions to others.
- Checks for understanding when speaking to others.
- Plans presentations logically, using visual aids.
- Possesses or employs strong writing, editing, and proof-reading skills.
- Applies experience and specialist knowledge to accomplish the job.
- Brings ideas to the table for discussion with the management team.
- Works to transfer knowledge and skills to junior team members.
Posted on 22 Jan 14:20
Apply by emailTyler Higgins
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Director, Store Manager, Account Executive, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Brand Manager
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer. FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast. A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered. NATIONAL NETWORK With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location. IMPROVISED SOLUTIONS Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
Get job alerts for PR Account Manager jobs
SENIOR DIGITAL ACCOUNT/PROJECT MANAGER The search is on for a Digital Account/Project Manager with a love of digital and a solid 3 years of previous digital project...
22 Jan 2021
We are looking for an experienced consumer account director who has solid experience working in a PR agency on medium and large clients.
3 Feb 2021
Company: Red Ribbon Communications Position: PR Account Director Industry: Media Relations, Content Strategy, Digital Advertising Employment type:...
Red Ribbon Communications
11 Jan 2021
Cape Town, Rondebosch R20000 - R36000 Monthly neg
The client/account lead is a skilled and driven individual who takes responsibility for owning and growing key client relationships, as well as managing the strategic...
4 Jan 2021