|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Mountain View|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionRito Group is looking for a project coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will need to work across diverse projects and on tight deadlines. They are required to be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Project coordinator responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Company DescriptionRito Group of Companies, is an investment group with interests in consulting companies in energy and marketing.
Project coordinator requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years’ experience in a related field.
- Experience in stakeholder management, public relations, and social marketing will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Posted on 29 Sep 14:45
Apply by emailAdmin @Ritogroup
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.