|Get jobs on your |
Client Liaison/Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAre you passionate about innovation, disruption, the tech startup scene, the corporate innovation space, the link between growing our economy and bright new ideas from African entrepreneurs? Do you enjoy spending time online and executing digital campaigns?
Then it could be time you join The Loudhailer - a team passionate about telling the African innovation story as our client liaison manager.
Our goal is to raise the visibility of African entrepreneurs, provide market-access support for innovation projects and products, with the greater vision to drive investment into Africa.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients’ accounts
- Strong communication skills required – written and verbal (English)
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Take minutes in meetings with clients and prepare status reports
- Ensure you are up to date on all news and trending topics related to the clients and industry
- Provide administration support to managers and clients
- Manage client information and maintain client records and cloud storage
- Prepare written briefs for designers, copywriters, developers, etc.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilisation of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
- Analysing results and providing written reports
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Demonstratable experience in client services role at a marketing firm or consultancy
- Advantageous if candidate has managerial experience
- A relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree in PR, marketing, communications, advertising or similar.
- Microsoft Office: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- English language fluency: You need to have excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it’s over the phone, by email or in person, you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels within the agency, with clients and with the media.
- Time-keeping: You will often be working to tight media deadlines as well as meeting the demands and pressures of your team and clients, so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality.
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
Posted on 29 Jun 08:51
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Branch Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, General Manager, Store Manager, Account Director, Account Executive
- Senior Digital Project Manager, Cape Town
- Call Centre/Support Manager, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Home Choice
- Community Manager/Digital Content Coordinator, Cape Town, Weylandts
- Digital/Social Media Manager, Stellenbosch
- Data Warehouse Manager, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Programme Manager - Bachelor of Social Science Degree, Stellenbosch
- General Manager, Cape Town, Cape Union Mart
- IT Project Manager, Cape Town, Nomad Now
- Test Manager, Cape Town, Nomad Now
- General Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Cape Union Mart
- General Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Cape Union Mart
- Head of Rental Services/Rental Manager, Cape Town
- Factory Planning Manager, Western Cape, Vital Health Foods
- CRM Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Parow Industria
- Digital Marketing Manager, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Community Manager - Sports, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Account Manager, Cape Town
- Software Development Manager - C#/SQL, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Junior Marketing Social Media Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point
- Business Analysis Practice Manager, Cape Town, Brackenfell, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Analytics Manager, Cape Town, Brackenfell, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Data Warehouse Manager, Cape Town, Brackenfell, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Milnerton
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Western Seaboard
- Analytics Manager, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Field Account Manager, George
- Virtual Social Media Account Manager, Cape Town
- Store Leader, Cape Town, Bellville, Cape Union Mart
- Social Media Specialist - Sports, Cape Town, Amplified Talent