|Get jobs on your |
Senior Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Benefits:||Subsidised Medical Aid, Pension Fund|
|Location:||Cape Town, Mowbray|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionEclipse PR, an established and trusted agency with a strong track record and wealth of experience in the consumer and corporate space, is looking for an organised, results-driven, team player to fulfil the position of senior account manager.
You will report into the account director on a number of local and global accounts across the consumer and business sectors.
- Lead your clients creatively and strategically to drive the agency’s business vision, constantly striving for high standards of work which exceed expectations.
- Lead your broader team by providing direction and support. Have a high-level view and understanding of all current and future projects within your portfolio.
- Compiling creative, structured and strategic proposals for clients whilst keeping resources and capacity in mind.
- Budgetary responsibility for invoicing procedures, achievement of revenue as well as an understanding of fee structures and corresponding scope of work.
- Build strong relationships with clients and ensure a constant presence on the account.
- Oversee day-to-day client activities: planning, implementation and evaluation of all tasks.
- Identify positive opportunities for clients and discuss them with the Account Director before action is taken.
- Constantly driving towards new growth opportunities within your portfolio.
- Third-party management accountability for the full delivery of campaigns.
- Set priorities, timetables and goals for yourself and others.
- Logical and clear approach to resolving problems. Ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
Company DescriptionEclipse PR has fully-fledged offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, consisting of a consumer and a corporate stream in each region. The agency also has international offices in the UK and Israel, and an affiliate agency network into Africa.
Eclipse PR is a Level 2 BEE contributor with 51% black ownership and black female management control.
RequirementsThe successful candidate must have/be:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Matric and a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Drivers licence (and own transport).
- Minimum of six years’ agency work experience.
- Understanding of media relations across consumer and business landscapes.
- Solution-orientated mindset.
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Well-spoken and confident.
- Able to create and build mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Deadline orientated.
- Able to manage an account executive/account manager.
Posted on 06 Feb 12:54
Get job alerts for Account Manager jobs
- Account Manager/Client Service, Cape Town, Woodstock, Hellocomputer
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Ninety9cents
- Junior Digital Account Manager, Cape Town
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Junior/Mid Marketing Account Manager, Cape Town, Bellville
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- PR Account Manager - Consumer/Lifestyle, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Wynberg
- Tech PR Account Manager/SAE, Cape Town, Newlands, DUO Marketing + Communications
- Office/Accounts Administration Manager, Cape Town, Parow Beaconvale
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Gardens
- Account Manager/Account Director, Island in Knysna
- Private Account Manager, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Senior Account Manager - Activations/Promotions/Experiential, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- PR/Communications Account Manager, Cape Town, LWBC
- Paid Search/PPC Specialist, Cape Town
- PR Account Director, Cape Town
- PR Account Director, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- Paid Search Intern, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Senior Account Lead - PR, Cape Town, City Centre
- Paid Search Specialist, Cape Town, Franschhoek