|Get jobs on your |
PR Account Manager
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R28000 per month To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, De Waterkant|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Company:||Celebrity Services Africa|
Job descriptionPlease only apply for this position if you are currently in the exact position we are looking for! We, unfortunately, cannot accept candidates on any other level or from any other field.
Working for the fast-paced industry of Public Relations, you’ll be in charge of overseeing the smooth running of a campaign, from briefing designers to controlling the pennies, and you will also be responsible for a team of account executives and coordinators.
This role has plenty of variety and requires some serious multi-tasking and juggling jobs, such as:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Using contacts to generate new business.
- Engaging in project management duties.
- Delivering presentations.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Managing accounts executives (AE), account coordinators (AO) and office assistants (OA) through applicable time-management systems and motivational cohesion.
- Further developing account management experience with regards to reporting and media analysis.
- Managing across multiple accounts.
- Further developing strong writing skills.
- Managing client management relations.
- Further develop and maintain a good understanding of the South African media.
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects.
- Be able to develop strategic campaigns for the client on a 6-24 monthly basis.
- Demonstrate good time management.
- Drive business growth on the account.
- Be able to motivate, nurture and develop and AE, AO and OS.
- Proactively advise the division director on expectations of forthcoming projects or expected project cancellations and additional budgets.
- Identify ad hoc projects that will generate additional revenue for CSA and add value to the clients’ core business.
- Develop strengths in setting budgets for ad hoc projects with approval from the division director.
- Work according to the account campaign/strategy and constantly map back activity on agreed targets.
- Meet budget forecasts on projects.
- Ensure key contacts are aware of the status of work in progress at all times.
- Ensure activity is being delivered on deadline.
- Ensure deliverables are of required standard and on strategy.
- Tertiary degree or diploma in Public Relations
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous management experience of at least a team of three
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication in the English language
- Multitasking skills
- Availability for travel (very limited)
- Team player
- CSA would like to offer a salary of R18,000 to R28,000. Remuneration offer will be based on qualification and experience
- Only e-mailed applications will be accepted
- Only serious, experienced and qualified individuals should apply for this position
- Please send your CV with a cover letter (tell us why you would be the right individual for this fantastic position, your salary expectations and notice period) to
- CV’s which do not include the above requirements will not be reviewed
- Please understand that due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to reply to everyone. Should you not hear from us within 15 working days of your application, please be so kind as to deem it unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionCommunications, events, artists.
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Not a clock-watcher
Posted on 04 Feb 14:10
Get job alerts for PR Account Manager jobs
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- PR Account Manager - Consumer/Lifestyle, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- Tech PR Account Manager/SAE, Cape Town, Newlands, DUO Marketing + Communications
- Private Account Manager, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Senior Account Manager - Activations/Promotions/Experiential, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- PR/Communications Account Manager, Cape Town, LWBC
- PR Account Director, Cape Town
- PR Account Director, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- Senior Account Lead - PR, Cape Town, City Centre
- WordPress Web Developer, Knysna