|Get jobs on your |
PR Account Director - FMCG Portfolio
|Remuneration:||R40000 - R50000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThis is an opportunity to join a dynamic internationally-affiliated PR consultancy, driven by a team of go-getters, who are passionate about providing their clients with nothing but the very best levels of service excellence.
They need to bolster their client service team with an account director who has the ability to take responsibility for a team to work on an FMCG focused client portfolio
It's essential to have excellent media relations and a passion for building those relationships.
It goes without saying then, that you will need to be a cut above the rest - with the drive, ability and experience to make a difference.
If you have not heard from us within one week of sending your CV, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
- A tertiary degree or diploma in communications
- It is essential that you have a minimum of eight - ten years' experience within PR consultancies, of which five would have been at AD management level
- A good track record of working on FMCG client portfolio
- Superb people skills
- Extensive media contacts
- An outstanding ability to conceptualise and implement communication strategies and campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Posted on 07 Nov 10:31