|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension, Commission, Flexible Hours|
|Location:||Cape Town, Rondebosch|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Eclipse Public Relations|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an experienced corporate account director who has solid experience working in a PR agency on medium and large clients. Experience working on multiple local and global brands is a must. He/she must have strong client relationship skills, people management and working with a degree of independence.
This position reports directly into the Business Unit Director and the candidate should have project management, budgeting, people management and business development skills. He/she oversees and drives workflow and processes within the team, with a focus on retaining and growing existing clients and people, working closely with the senior leadership team to steward the ‘Retain and Grow’ strategy of the company.
The candidate should have a clear understanding of the overall company strategy, client strategies and ensuring that they work with the appropriate leaders in the business to deliver both client and company objectives.
- Minimum of five to ten years of experience in a PR agency
- Experience with corporate/financial services/IT clients
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively at all levels.
If you have not heard from the talent team within six weeks of application please note that you were not shortlisted for this particular role.
- Strong budgeting experience
- Solid understanding of business trends and marketing best practices
- Development of client strategies, PR plans and leading a team on execution
- Has evidenced media relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Problem solver
- A thinker and a doer
- Believes in and able to develop people
- Understands integration and ability to work collaboratively with other agencies
- Finance and technology experience advantageous
Posted on 27 Aug 08:57