|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R35000 per month negotiable|
Job descriptionOur client is a leading company based in the pretty seaside town of Hermanus. Due to recent expansion, they are now looking for a communications specialist who will be responsible for the creation, implementation and management of all the organisation’s communications, including social media content, advertising content, communication initiatives and all internal and external communications. The role will also require you to be resourceful, gather information, write and manage stories/blogs and create frameworks for advertisements, infographics, videos, checklists and ‘how to’ guides.
Key accountabilities include:
- Day-to-day creation, coordination and management of content for relevant social media platforms, newsletters, blogs, marketing material, brochures, advertisements, articles, etc.
- Increase brand awareness and traffic across social platforms through high quality content development
- Plan, write, implement and execute the digital media content strategy
- Develop social media content strategies and integrated campaigns, in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Lead to align with and support the organisation’s lead generation objectives.
- Liaises closely with the Marketing Department in the creation of all Company communications.
- In collaboration with Marketing, develops annual communications strategy to ensure a leading voice with target markets across all media channels: print, television, radio and digital.
- Liaises with the Marketing Department on the identification of newsworthy content for submission to all media channels
- Assist with the production of integrated reporting and the creation of abridged annual reports.
- Creates the quarterly staff newsletter.
- Continuously researches and monitors company brand’s health performance and the impact of communication and identifying areas for improvement.
- Manage and write content on websites and participates in the design of a customer feedback capability in respect of internal communications service delivery.
RequirementsTo qualify for this role you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline.
- Minimum four to five years’ experience in corporate communication, copywriting and marketing, preferably within a Financial Services or similar corporate environment.
- Solid networking and relationship building skills with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Creative and Innovative ability to research and develop new content and follow through to publication.
- Strong attention to detail and follows through with high degree of initiative, creativity and innovation.
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans) with excellent grammar and spelling
- Copywriting; excellent writer, editor and experience in delivering written communication.
- An understanding of SEO concepts and prior SEO copywriting would be advantageous.
- Solid systems knowledge - familiar and comfortable with working on required applications such as MS Word, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+.
Posted on 06 Aug 09:30