- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
PR Account Director - Hospitality Industry
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Company:||Viv Gordon Placements (VGP)|
We have a tremendous 12-month contract opportunity for a public relations account director at an award-winning PR and communications agency in Cape Town. The hospitality industry is the focus of this position. We’re looking for someone dynamic and independent who can take on this “hands on” role. In this exciting role, you are overseeing a team and working on an international hotel group. Previous PR agency team management experience is a must! The successful candidate must be able to put winning strategies together and implement them like an ace.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant diploma/tertiary qualification
- Minimum eight years’ PR consultancy experience
- Hospitality industry experience – an advantage
- Able to develop a strategy
- Excellent writing skills
- Drive and passion for PR
- Media contacts.
Company DescriptionViv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, digital, public relations and publishing industries.
Posted on 10 Jul 14:20
+27 21 422 1037