- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Account Director - PR
|Remuneration:||R35000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund, business allowances|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionTheGrind PR (TGPR), part of the Group Africa marketing group of agencies which include EXP, LIVE+, Turnkey Logistics and Rebelintown, is a small, start-up agency looking for a committed, dynamic account director to service a key client portfolio, grow the business and contribute to the success of the agency.
- If you have not been contacted by 19 August 2019 please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please limit all contact to email correspondence only.
- We do not confirm receipt of applications telephonically.
- Please ensure you include the job reference in your application.
- To work on a portfolio of clients and projects ensuring an efficient and effective service to the client and agency.
- To assist with communications strategy, including the development of communications and media materials.
- To construct key supporting messages and develop effective, timely and appropriate delivery mechanics across the entire communications spectrum for clients.
- Development and execution of media PR strategies
- Daily communication with clients, including but not limited to taking briefs discussing strategy and future opportunities, contact reports, general communication
- To have a full understanding of the TGPR service offering and drive it through all proposals, reports, etc
- To have a full understanding of clients business, and keep up-to-date with clients’ products and competitors
- To identify media opportunities
- Strategic and tactical writing, proofing, and editing
- To oversee and manage client projects
- To ensure all projects are within budget, monitoring, and managing costs and meeting the agreed profit margin
- To review and assess all activities
- PR qualification and a minimum of five to eight years' PR industry experience
- Strong brand and event PR background with corporate PR knowledge
- Experience in the sports environment is essential
- Knowledge of sporting codes
- Excellent writing skills essential
- Full understanding of the marketing mix
- Experience in news management and media placement
- Publicity experience across a range of sectors
- Media contacts and networks across a range of sectors
- Able to brief relevant departments, suppliers and stakeholders appropriately
- Able to work on multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Able to prioritise and work in a stressful, pressurised environment
- Able to work long hours, weekends and to travel frequently
- Must have a valid drivers licence and own vehicle
Posted on 20 Jun 16:20
- Group Account Director, Johannesburg, Hyde Park, John Brown
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director, Johannesburg
- Account Director, Johannesburg, Sandton Area, Amazing Lives
- Client Services Account Director - Branding, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Cardilogix
- Account Director, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Account Director, Sandton
- Digital Account Director, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Cardilogix
- Senior Account Manager, Sandton