- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
- Team-building exercises can be a waste of time. You achieve more by getting personal
- Why you shouldn't look down your nose at telesales work
|Get jobs on your |
Paid Internship/Junior Account Executive
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Paddington Station PR|
Job descriptionWe have an urgent need for a dynamic 'go-getter' to join our (small but perfectly formed) PR team.
Supported by a great team, you will be responsible for the media relations for a stable of life-style brands.
Going beyond the basics of creating media lists, dissemination of press releases and follow-ups, the agency prides itself on offering various content solutions which would fall within your scope to manage and drive forward.
Our agency provides the ideal new-comer a solid foundation from which to grow and harness their talent and craft.
*Must be able to attend face-to-face interview process in Cape Town.
- Ability to keep many balls in the air
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- A problem-solver and free-thinker
- Full command of standard Microsoft Office software (Email, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to correlate reports
- Flair for creativity - yet ability to apply logic when required
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Self-discipline and willingness to prioritise career
- Easy-going attitude and desire to get stuck in and help wherever needed
- Sense of humour and keen prankster
- Ability to manage time
- Team player
- Absolute pride in all that you endeavour
- Results driven
- Desire to be the best you can be - and be and a proud ambassador to both agency and clients
Posted on 18 Jun 14:56
- Account Executive, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- PR Account Executive, Cape Town
- Account Executive, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Digital Account Executive, Cape Town, Cardilogix
- PR Account Executives, Cape Town, Cardilogix
- Senior Account Executive, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Advertising Account Executive - Sales, Cape Town