|Get jobs on your |
Digital Media PR Executive
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an organised, enthusiastic, energetic and creative public relations executive who is a positive team player, with a true passion for social/ digital media, to join our public relations team.
Responsibilities include, but are not exclusive to, developing public relations, digital and social media strategies in line with marketing strategies, content creation, copywriting, blog writing, newsletter creation and management, growing of social media platforms for various clients, managing analytics, SEO management and analytics.
You will need your own transport and a valid drivers licence.
To apply, please send your full CV, references, examples of your work together with a recent photograph to
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/public relations
- Healthy personal social media presence; keen interest in bloggers/influencers
- Three years’ experience with all social media channels
- Photoshop/Illustrator/video editing skills is a plus
- Brilliant command of English – written and spoken
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player who is comfortable collaborating, but also able to work independently
- Clear, effective and strong written and verbal communication
- Creative long and short-form writing
- Constructive problem-solving
- Planning and organisation
- Brilliant time management skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- The ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Integrity with excellent morals and ethics
- Proficient in content marketing; the sourcing and management of content development and publishing.
- A working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Overseeing and developing creation of content and design of all social media platforms, landing pages and content marketing materials.
- Able to become an advocate of clients' brand, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate (after hours work may be required)
- Conceptualise, edit, write articles, features and other content.
- Graphic design skills an advantage
- Include driving online advocacy, writing editorial pieces, community-outreach efforts, competitions, etc.
- Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog's reach.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Measure results of monthly (ROI ) campaigns and compile monthly client reports
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
Posted on 15 Apr 09:01
- Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager, Durban, Adlink Personnel Placements
- Project Lead | Account Executive, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Sales Executive, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Account Executive, Durban, Worldwide Positions
- Point of Sale Account Executive, Durban, Worldwide Positions
- Account Executive, Durban, Westmead, Pinetown
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731