|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R17000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||Heritage Hospitality Recruitment|
Job descriptionHeritage Hospitality Recruitment has a wonderful opportunity available for a sales and marketing executive for a small exclusive lodge group. The Head Office is in Johannesburg (northern suburbs) and their lodges are situated in stunning locations in Mozambique and Tanzania.
- Handle sales related enquiries with the assistance of the Sales Manager
- Monthly reporting and analysis of reservations statistics
- Sending out of STO rates and keeping track of all signed agreements
- Keeping track of database for sales and update CRM system
- Co-ordinate famtrips for clients and do follow-ups for bookings
- Assist in development and implementation of product promotions, specials and packages with the Marketing Manager
- Assist in newsletters writing and send out to direct and trade database
- Plan trade shows, stand design if necessary and assist in setting up meetings.
- Web maintenance, updates and statistical analysis.
- Proactively manage and plan ahead the company's social media
- Increase of database via social media and online promotions, with the Marketing Manager
- Maintain company's information on websites, affiliations and respond on requests for marketing information from clients.
- Monthly reports on website analysis, social media analysis and Wetu (online brochures) analysis.
- Provide the PR agencies with information for press releases and publicity purposes
- Co-ordinate press trips and follow up
- Keep track of media monitoring services to gauge success of PR campaigns and media coverage via reports from PR agencies
- Minimum of two years of sales, marketing and/or social media experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong creative writing skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Administration skills, including good MS Office skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- People skills; tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Patient, good at listening and able to make sound judgments
- Work well under pressure
- Awareness and understanding of a variety of cultures
- Adheres to the highest ethical and business standards
- Maintain good relations with guests, staff and other departments
Posted on 13 Mar 14:16
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731