- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
Animator & Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionAnimator and Design interns!
Put your filmmaking skills to the test and join PixPlay as a fully fledged video making machine!
Check out our criteria below but be warned, we only work with the best!
Qualification and skills required:
- Tertiary Film and Television production and or multimedia production.
- Design and edit content for short and long format content.
- Animation and Motion Graphics skills.
- Create logical workflow and organise media to edit and export for different platforms.
- One years' commercial experience minimum or some sort of tertiary education
- A Clear understanding of documentary style work, with a strong narrative thread.
- A Clear understanding of commercial style work, with a stylised sense of editing.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Suite
- Set up own scripts and storyboards.
- Troubleshoot during production on location.
- Exercise confidentiality regarding sensitive business matters and business assets – especially as he/she will be filing and have access to video footage and still photographs.
- Be prepared and willing to perform tasks outside the job description when asked from time to time.
- Admin, marketing, filing, client relations, sales.
- Photoshop and Illustrator Production: One+ year
- DTP & Print Production: One+ year
- After Effects and Cinema4d: One+ year
- Video Editing: One+ year
- Copywriting and Scriptwriting
- Know your in's and out's puts
- Shutter speed, apertures, ISOs, white balance
- Quick Offline Editor without sacrificing the quality of craftsmanship
- Online Grading, After Effects
- 2D and 3D animation skills
- Graphic Design
- Strategy and Social Media Management Advantageous
Posted on 05 Jun 15:30