- 5 pieces of advice that all startups should ignore
- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R14000 - R15000 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job description for finance controller
- Processing cost estimations, quotations and invoices on Sage Pastel.
- Sending out client statements
- Reporting profit and loss.
- Receipting of customer payments.
- Processing supplier invoices and matching GRN’S with purchase orders.
- Sending out remittance to your suppliers
- Processing purchase orders.
- Inputting expenses on a daily basis.
- Booking of conferences, accommodation and transport.
- Ensuring that correct pricing is on the system at all times.
- Correcting effective date for new/amended pricing on system at all times.
- Timeous payment of creditors/debtors per agreed payment terms.
- Filing and maintenance of supplier invoices, purchase orders and GRNs.
- Cash forecasting (payment requirements).
- Capturing of Supplier Invoices,
- including ensure invoices obtained timeously,
- loading of payments, signing of POD's,
- comparing purchase orders and delivery notes with invoices,
- Attend to all creditors queries and resolve all queries (POD's, invoices, PO's and delivery notes)
- Responsible for accurate and timely Creditors reconciliations
- Responsible for regular reporting to Management
- Follow up on supplier and customer account queries and assist to resolve any disputes regarding invoices, remittances, etc.
- Ensure debtors age analysis validation and follow up on outstanding amounts
- Ensure all expenses are paid on time
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management
- Two to three years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Taking initiative
- Effective communication
- Give receipt to driver
- Check journals
- General office duties
Posted on 17 May 11:41