E-Commerce Key Accounts Administrator
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R10000 per month cost-to-company |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Edenvale, Long Meadow Business Estate|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Are you a young, energetic, ambitious, excitable, driven and well organised individual that is looking to establish a career in retail ecommerce?
SMD Technologies is seeking an experienced admin clerk, who is tech savvy to join its eCommerce/Digital department.
The main purpose of this role is to free up the key account managers’ time and focus on admin, so that they can rather focus on sales strategies that develop and enhance buyer and product manager relationships online product enrichments and online promotions.
This position will report directly to the eCommerce Executive Key Accounts Manager & the Creative Director.What will you be doing?
- Assist ecommerce staff with the daily processing of orders ensuring maximum 2-day turn around for picking, packing and delivery. Includes the printing of orders, packing lists, loading lists and delivery waybills.
- Send approved sales and purchase orders to warehouse for deliveries and follow up to ensure deliveries have been made.
- Assist eCommerce Key Account Managers with resolving customer complaints in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Maintain and update pricing as needed for promotions and specials.
- Maintaining sales records and files as per company and departmental policy.
- Assisting where needed with improvements to online listings and identifying opportunities.
- Follow up with returns regarding credits, replacements, and repairs.
- Notifying customers on the progress of their orders where applicable.
- Manage stock and ensuring forecasts are correct and stock on hand across relevant platforms as well as advise which stock is end of life, so that the account managers can run relevant promotions.
- Ensure correctly marked waybills and/or paperwork is sent to relevant stakeholders in time -where applicable.
- Update stock files per account and send to buyers as per their request, daily and/or weekly.
- Assisting in the maintenance of relationships with all buyers and their assistants to ensure consistent communication.
Requirements Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional communication skills – written & verbal.
- Must be proficient in Excel – Pivot Tables and Charts, V-Look Up, Data sorting and analysis
- Must be tech savvy, the role requires you to be fluid in your ability to quickly learn how to use new CRM and Stock management systems as well embrace new system developments
- Must be a highly sociable person, with excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Must be a problem solver - who demonstrates determination, grit, resourcefulness and ownership in executing your duties and solving problems.
- Most importantly must be well organised, disciplined, efficient and data driven.
The following skills are not negotiable. The Online Department requires an individual who can hit the ground running, as this is fast growing division, and only candidates who fit the criteria precisely will be considered.
Posted on 08 Dec 08:20, Closing date 6 Feb