- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Margate, Shelly Beach|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- The store manager must have the ability to manage all aspects of the store.
- To lead and inspire an enthusiastic retail team to grow and develop within the company.
- Candidates must be willing to work retail hours (weekends and public holidays)
- Driver's license with own transport
- Bilingual: English and Afrikaans
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains store staff by orienting and training employees
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Achieves financial objectives
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining and communication regarding inventories
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Maintains operations by initiating and coordinating policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- At least three to five years of retail experience on management level
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office package
- HR, IR and employee development
- Customer service excellence
- Management of sales targets and budgets, results driven
- Problem and conflict solving
- Strategic Planning
- Stock management
- Providing a high level of feedback
- Exceptional communication (verbal & written) and assertiveness skills
Posted on 23 Mar 09:11
Apply by email@example.com
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Account Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Operations Manager, Store Assistant, Communications Manager
Previous experience in: Managing all aspects of a storeMaximising turnover, driving customer service & stock controlLeading and developing a teamInnovative visual...
Responsibilities: Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy Managing all aspects of a store Maximizing turnover and...