- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
Junior Accounts Assistant
|Location:||Cape Town, Paarden Eiland|
|Company:||Scentpac (PTY) Ltd|
A medium-size FMCG manufacturing company in Paarden Eiland is looking for a highly motivated and versatile individual to be a junior accounts assistant. The successful candidate will perform a range of accounting and debtors assignments while learning the methods, processes, and procedures of the work.
Would suite a school leaver who is willing to learn and wanting to pursue a career in finance.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Checking of customer proof of deliveries and processing credit notes where necessary.
- Generation of statements for clients.
- Ensuring all clients receive statements timeously.
- Collection of outstanding accounts - liaising with clients.
- Resolving queries fast and accurately.
- Assisting the senior debtor’s clerk with allocation of payments received.
- Filing of all debtor remittances and queries.
- General administration
- Any administrative work experience or knowledge would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure
Posted on 27 Aug 09:53