- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
DTP Prepress Operator – Flexo
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec Cape Town. Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment as well as self-adhesive products suitable for businesses and homes.
Our Graphics department seeks to employ an experienced DTP Operator to join their department. The successful candidate will report directly to the Graphics Manager and be responsible for all duties listed below.
- Matriculation certificate and DTP certification
- Minimum three years' pre-press experience
- Have an understanding of running/working on Apple Mac
- Conversant with Adobe CC Suite
- Understand DTP software packages
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Advantageous – Flexo prepress
- Must have a good general background of the printing trade
- Preparing electronic files for the production of flexographic plates for label production
- Preparing internal printing/publishing requirements
- Preparing clients’ artwork for proofs and for production of various types of labels by Flexo and Litho processes
- Producing and updating customer designs
- Production of booklet labels
- Understanding and setting up of artwork by following technical specifications and client requirements
- Proactive and assertive
- Ability to work within a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to continuously learn
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to . When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO097B) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number; your application will not be viewed.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitted your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 02 Jun 22:14