Summary of job description:
|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
A highly competent and organised bookkeeper required to join finance team to perform accounting functions for the various entities within the Orms group.
Minimum educational qualification required to perform job:
- Creditors and creditor reconciliations – full function
- Debtor reconciliations
- Monthly processing
- Various accounting reconciliations
- Depreciation and asset register controls
- Assisting head of accounts with various day-to-day accounting tasks across the group of companies.
Inherent/specific requirements to do the job:
- Financial certificate/diploma
- Min four years previous experience
- Precise + structured and detailed approach to work
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems and be highly organized.
- Must be professional and driven.
Please send your CV, in confidence, to email@example.com also indicating your salary expectations.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications will close 30 September 2021.
Salary will be market-related, dependent on qualifications & experience.
Candidate must be willing to complete general competency test on completion of initial interview. The test consists of 10 basic accounting-related questions.
Posted on 13 Sep 11:06