- When your dream job is a nightmare
- B-BBEE is not just a compliance exercise, but an opportunity for economic growth
- How to create a more gender-friendly workplace
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAn opportunity for a Retail Merchandiser exists within The Citizen’s Circulation Department.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing relationships, delivery instructions and stock levels
within retailers, forecourts and cash agents.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Circulation Marketing Manager.
- Ensure that the merchandising function is implemented and fulfilled in retail stores, forecourt outlets and cash agents.
- Ensure that the product is available, visible and correctly categorized at all times.
- Ensure that there is sufficient stock at retail outlets at all times.
- Inform management of excessive and or insufficient stock in stores.
- Ensure all customers are serviced regularly and to impeccable standards and the brand is always top of mind.
- Ensure that all signature sheets and census forms are completed on a daily basis and submitted to the Sales Allocators timeously.
- Build relationships with store management and owners.
- Identify and implement promotional opportunities.
- Supplying of market intelligence to management in terms of store openings and any other intel to assist in selling opportunities.
- Liaising with Sales Allocators in terms of sell outs, returns, non-deliveries and excessive stock.
- Administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Innovative thinking
- Valid, unendorsed driver’s license – minimum code EB (08)
- Own, reliable vehicle
- Own cellphone
- Minimum Grade 12
- Prepared to work shifts and/or irregular hours
- Able to liaise with clients and contractors
- Able to work without supervision and under pressure
- Able to do inspections and route plotting in assigned areas
- Willing to do ad hoc deliveries and duties
- Able to handle admin duties
- Honest and reliable
- Customer service orientated
- Sales and marketing orientated
Posted on 12 Apr 07:55
Apply by firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Merchandiser