- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
|Company:||Cape Union Mart - Poetry|
Job descriptionOur Marketing Department is in search of a creative and innovative thinker, with the skill of designing curated Window Installations to capture the monthly essence of the brand.
The individual needs to be experienced within store space utilization to enhance the aesthetic appeal of displays, walkways and counters which will enhance the Customer Journey.
VM Co-ordination and Planning
- Working with outside suppliers to build the finalised Window Installations.
- Source props, creative materials and accessories to create in-store displays.
- Work with Studio Team to build a digital rendering of your vision.
- Present the monthly Window Rendering and In-store to Business at Marketing Meetings.
- Be well versed and connected to the Visual Merchandising industry.
- Drive and execute a uniform VM strategy.
- Liaise with all business departments to enable the execution of the brand strategies both through the window and in-store displays.
- Be involved with the Range Build to enable you to plan the creative requirements per season and present to the business.
- Communication of Window and In-store set up to stores on how to implement.
- Be able to self install a window campaign.
- Originate the yearly VM Calendar with Planning and Marketing Team.
- Ensure that the VM Strategy is in line with Brand’s Strategy.
- Create workshops and regularly update documents to assist in training in store teams on VM principles
- Send bi-weekly updates of Hotspots / Entrance Tables and Window Looks
- Look for Optimising in-store opportunities to increase turn over.
- Build Workshops within your monthly roll out to store teams.
- Streamlining new fixture design across older generation stores for every financial year through external suppliers.
- Ensure that New Store Opening packs are continuously replenished and up to date with the relevant marketing material.
- Manage the movement of window/VM stock within the department
- Submission of budget reconciliation on deadline
- Execute CAPEX requirements within the deadline
- Achieve consistency throughout all stores
- Compile national VM window and in-store reports to ensure execution within VM principles
- Plan VM budget according to Marketing calendar.
- CAPEX calendar to be planned according to NSO, new units needed by buyers.
- Eliminate bad costs and ensure that we are within budget for every campaign.
- Grade 12
- A relevant tertiary qualification (diploma or degree) in Marketing
- Minimum 4 year’s experience in visual merchandising, preferably within a retail environment
- Have a relevevant portofolio showing work
- Strong coordination and administration skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- DTP experience would be advantageous
- Well-spoken with effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Resilient and tenacious in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to prioritize, manage your time, maintain high levels of drive & initiative while under pressure
- Ability to resolve problems and conflict
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization
- Deadline and outcomes-focused
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Methodical, detail-orientated and accurate
- Strong planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Strong creative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into functioning displays
- Service and customer orientated
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to translate high-level strategies to store-level excecution
- Ability to train team members and create effective workshops
Posted on 13 Jan 16:23
Cape Union Mart International (Pty) Ltd has been equipping South African adventurers since 1933, and is South Africa's favourite outdoor adventure store. Stocking everything one needs for outdoor pursuits - including hiking, camping, trail running, mountain biking, snow sports, travel and more - Cape Union Mart is an essential first step in every adventure. Cape Union Mart has stores across South Africa, and in Namibia and Botswana.
|Recent jobs by Cape Union Mart||City||Date posted|
|Permanent Part-Time Sales Assistant - Old Khaki - Rosebank||JHB North||15 Jan 16:54|
|Sales Assistant||George||15 Jan 16:38|
|Sales Assistant||East London||15 Jan 16:28|
|Sales Assistant||Heidelberg||15 Jan 16:19|
|Technical Sales Assistant||Cape Town||15 Jan 15:52|
|Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||15 Jan 15:33|
|Technical Sales Assistant||Durban||15 Jan 14:49|
|Sales Assistant||Durban||15 Jan 14:48|
|Sales Assistant||Durban||15 Jan 14:36|
|Sales Assistant||Durban||15 Jan 14:35|