|Get jobs on your |
Makro is searching for a Graphic Designer that is HUNGRY, HUMBLE, ENGAGED, AND SMART AND FOLLOWS THROUGH.
Main Purpose of the job: To create design solutions that has a high level of impact and to choose the appropriate media and style to meet the companies’ objectives whilst giving the organization a visual brand.
Creation of designs
- The graphic designers are responsible for designing the following:
- Store POS – bus-stops, gondolas, hanging mobiles, billboards, cubes, fence banners, corridor banners, invites, pop-up banners, gazebos
- Corporate Identity – letterheads, business cards, logo usage
- Digital platforms – web banners – social media creative, emails
- Corporate Clothing – sports uniforms, T-shirts
- CSI/ Internal Marketing – invites, internal communication
- Generic Brand Material – POS, ROPS
- Conceptualisation and Theme Generation
- Specialist Catalogue concepts
- Liaising with the Marketing team to get a clear idea of business objectives and requirements in terms of designs, concepts and themes.
- Develop graphics for visual images or audiovisual images
- Create designs using Apple Mac
- Work with DTP Layout artist to determine correct layout of designs.
- Display working knowledge of the : Adobe Creative Suite
- Liaise with creative manager regarding designs style, formats, lay-outs and send designs for proofing.
- Edits and proofing to be done until approval is obtained from Creative Manager.
- Designs sent off to be produced or printed.
- Final samples to be obtained from relevant producer/ printer/ company sent to Creative Manager for proofing so that approval can be obtained for final production.
- Obtain time frame for production of designs and ensure printing/production Company meet deadlines.
- Liaise with all parties involved in printing/production to ensure items are produced/printed as per the agreed formats or designs.
Minimum Academic Requirements, Professional Qualifications, and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Designing
- 1-2 years working experience in Graphic Designer Role.
If you don`t hear from us within fourteen days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Aug 15:57
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Doornfontein
- Mid Annual Report Graphic Designer, Sandton, Cardilogix
- 3D Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Rosebank
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Fourways, Worldwide Positions
- Mid Level Graphic Print Designer, Johannesburg, Randburg
- Motion Graphics Designer, Johannesburg, Millpark
- Graphic Designer, Gauteng, Roodepoort
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Honeydew, Laser Park
- Graphic/Web Designer/Photographer, Johannesburg, Wynberg, Sandton
- Mid to Senior Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Recruit Digital
- DTP Operator/Graphic Designer - Signage, West Rand, Worldwide Positions
- PowerPoint Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Rosebank Area
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Wynberg
- Midweight Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Parkhurst, Blue Apple
- Mid-Term Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Centurion
- Graphic Designer, East Rand, Cardilogix
- Senior Graphic Designer, Germiston, Bedfordview
- Junior Graphic Designer/Layout Artist, Germiston, Bedfordview, Edenvale
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Woodmead
- Freelance Senior Graphic/Multimedia Designer, Johannesburg, Dunkeld West, Kreetiv
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Dunkeld West, Kreetiv
- Print/Web Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Greenside
- Graphic Designer, Randburg, Kya Sand
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Fourways
- Junior Web Developer - Tagger, Sandon
- Senior Web Developers, Johannesburg, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- SAP/Open UI5 Web Developer, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Back-End Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment