- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
|Get jobs on your |
|Company:||Elgin Free Range Chickens|
- Making of coffee and tea for admin employees three times a day.
- Ask visitors in a polite and professional manner what refreshments they require and make accordingly.
- Making tea and coffee for meetings when requested.
- Assist with cooking when factory staff work late.
- Washing of dishes and keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy at all times.
- Cleaning office and supervisors’ toilets and shower room on a daily basis
- Vacuum admin block and boardroom two times a week.
- Clean windows once a week. Clean and dust desks 3 times a week.
- Ensure at all times admin, reception and line manager’s offices are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned.
The position is available immediately and an attractive market related salary package will be offered.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: e-mail address email@example.com on or before 24 July 2019. Please specify which position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not been contacted within 1 month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Minimum grade 10.
- Suitable for mature female of sober habits.
- Good time keeping standards.
- Honest and reliable.
- Good personal hygiene.
- Six months to one year experience in cleaning.
- Good communication skills in English or Afrikaans.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimum supervision.
Posted on 11 Jul 14:28